Delta Program in Research, Teaching and Learning
Registration now open for Summer & Fall 2018 courses for postdocs and graduate students:
- Teaching in Science and Engineering: The College Classroom
- Improv to Improve Science Communication and Teaching
- Inquiry-Based Learning in the College Classroom
- Effective Teaching in an Internationally-Diverse Classroom
- Internship Seminar
- Effective Teaching with Technology
2018 Teaching and Learning Symposium: Connecting to Our Students
Thursday 5/17. Union South.
Variety of exciting sessions and posters that highlight active learning approaches, pedagogical and curricular innovations, and high-impact practices. Register here.
Teaching Academy Summer Institute
Monday 6/4 to Thursday 6/7 8:30am-4:30pm. WisCEL Space, Wendt Commons.
4-day immersive workshop for campus educators to design, redesign, or update a course. In structured sessions, facilitators will help you build on your prior experiences, learn from successes and failures, and integrate evidence-based methods to enhance student learning. Apply here by 5/11.