Wisconsin Science and Technology Symposium

WSTS (Wisconsin Science and Technology Symposium) 2018
Monday 7/30 and Tuesday 7/31.
University of Wisconsin–Parkside, Student Center, 930 Wood Road, Kenosha.

Join the brightest minds in the Badger State this summer in Parkside! This two-day event is the year’s signature networking opportunity for University of Wisconsin researchers, students and industry professionals.

Ideas fly. Collaborations spark. What will you take home?

• Come together with innovators across the state for networking and collaboration.
  • Get a sneak peek at emerging research and development happening across the UW System.
  • Gain professional development skills

Register here by 7/20.

9 thoughts on “Wisconsin Science and Technology Symposium”

1. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this before. So good to find somebody with some authentic thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this web site is something that’s wanted on the internet, somebody with slightly originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!

2. I’ve learned new things from the blog post. One more thing to I have discovered is that in most cases, FSBO sellers will certainly reject people. Remember, they can prefer to not use your products and services. But if an individual maintain a stable, professional partnership, offering support and remaining in contact for about four to five weeks, you will usually have the ability to win a business interview. From there, a house listing follows. Many thanks

3. I used to be more than happy to seek out this internet-site.I wished to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I undoubtedly having fun with each little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

4. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to read, however I really thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you would fix in case you werent too busy searching for attention.

5. Elite quality private proxies, Unrestricted bandwidth, 1000 mb/s superspeed, 99,9 uptime, Low successive IP’s, Number utilization restrictions, Multiple subnets, USA or Europe proxies – Get Today – DreamProxies.com