The SCRMC Research Training Awards Program provides unique, interdisciplinary training for future leaders in stem cell and regenerative medicine research. Two postdoctoral and two graduate research awards will be granted. This program is open to applicants of all citizenships.
Application deadline: January 15, 2019
- Applicant’s mentor must be a SCRMC member.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing.
- Graduate applicants must have at least 2 years remaining in their graduate work.
- Only one active award is granted per faculty mentor, thus individuals under a mentor who is supervising an active awardee, either graduate or postdoctoral, are not eligible.
- More than one individual from the same lab or mentor may apply in the same award cycle, however only one research award per lab is possible.
- Individuals who have received a SCRMC Training Award are not eligible to re-apply for additional of funding through this program.