Life in the “Small” Biotech Industry
Wed 4/10 12:00pm-1:30pm. Auditorium, 1111 Genetics-Biotechnology Center.
Panel discussion followed by informal networking with refreshments.
The Ups and Downs, but mostly Ups, of working for smaller biotech and pharma companies. Panelists will discuss their experiences transitioning from academia to smaller, independent biotech companies.
- Is small biotech right for you and which attributes do they want?
- Finding the right company – things to consider and research
- Start-ups vs. Established vs. Niche Market biotechs
- Career prospects: risks and benefits of joining a small biotech
- You’re the expert – How communication to a multi-disciplinary audience is key
Register and submit your questions for the panelists here.
Questions? Contact Andrew Cusick (email@example.com).
Sponsored by the Wisconsin Section of the American Chemical Society (ACS).
Part of the Career Exploration Series from the Office of Postdoctoral Studies.