The Spring 2021 Student Research Grant Competition awards are now live in WiSH! Interested graduate students can visit this website to learn more and find the link to WiSH to apply: https://grad.wisc.edu/funding/grants-competition/
Student Research Grants Competition Information – Graduate School | UW–Madison – University of Wisconsin–Madison
Have you been invited to present your research at a conference, or do you need additional funds to support upcoming research travel in preparation for your final exhibition or thesis? If so, you should consider applying for a Student Research Grants Competition (SRGC) Travel Award.
The following changes have been made to the Spring 2021 award cycle application requirements:
- All full-time graduate students are eligible for SRGC awards.
- SRGC-Conference Presentation awards can be used for presentation expenses for virtual conferences.
- The only award level available for the Spring 2021 award cycle is $1,200.
- To be eligible for the $1,200 award level, students must present or participate in a panel for at least 2 virtual conferences.
- SRGC-Research Awards requires written approval of research travel plans from the dean of their school or college dean (or designated official)
- Students can upload this approval document in their WiSH application.
- The only award levels available for the Spring 2021 award cycle are $1,200 and $1,500.
- To be eligible for the $1,500 award level, students must be conducting international research travel.