Develop your professional skills in teaching, communication and mentoring early in your graduate career!
The Delta Program in Research, Teaching, and Learning is a campus resource for graduate students and postdocs.
Delta provides graduate students and postdocs the opportunity to become better teachers, communicators, and mentors, helps them gain a competitive edge in the academic or industry job markets, and connects them with others on campus who are interested in teaching and learning. To learn more about the Delta Program and how participating in it can promote your professional development, visit http://delta.wisc.edu/ and sign up for Delta e-mails
How can you get involved?
- Attend any of our events during the semester:
- Take a UW graduate-level course sponsored by Delta. This is a list of the Fall 2018 offerings:
- Improv to Improve Science Communication and Teaching
- Inquiry-Based Learning in the College Classroom
- Effective Teaching in an Internationally Diverse Classroom
- Research Mentor Training Seminar
- Effective Teaching with Technology
- Exploring Practices in the Classroom (EPIC): a learning community for TAs
- Internship Seminar
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com