Enrollment Hold? Have you completed your Student Terms and Condition Agreement?


What is the Terms and Conditions Agreement?
The Student Terms and Conditions Agreement (herein referred to simply as the agreement) informs students of the financial responsibilities associated with enrolling for classes at UW Madison and explains the potential consequences if a student fails to meet those obligations.
Why do I have to sign the Agreement?
Our goal is to help our students understand the cost of their education and the financial policies associated with their enrollment at UW Madison. This agreement, in conjunction with our website, letters and other documentation, helps define the University’s expectations for payment, and allows us to clearly inform students of our policies related to billing, late payment penalties, contact methods, etc.
How do I sign my Terms and Conditions Agreement?
Log into your MyUW
Select Student Center
Select Terms and Conditions Agreement (Located in the To Do section)

Complete all required tasks. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email that you have successfully completed the Terms and Conditions Agreement.

How often do I need to sign the Agreement?
Students will be asked to complete the Agreement every semester per Undergraduate or Graduate career at UW Madison.
How quickly can I register after completing the Agreement?
Completion of the agreement will lift the related hold immediately and you will be able to proceed with enrollment.
How does an electronic signature work?
Any acceptance provided through the MyUW account using your unique login/password combination shall be attributed to you and shall have the same force and effect as a written signature.
What happens if I refuse to sign?
The agreement serves as notification of potential consequences of non-payment, and to provide vital account information. If a student chooses not to complete the Agreement, they will not be permitted to register for classes until the issue is resolved. Students with concerns about this policy are encouraged to contact the Bursar Office tuition@bussvc.wisc.edu  or 608-262-3611.
What happens if I need to obtain a copy of the Agreement?
Click here.